duminică, 3 iunie 2012

She deserves it!!!

I love the way you are, the way you smile. You are the one to make it bright. I will do try do do it right even though you know I am a lonely guy. Don't wait for me go live your life, I will do find another heart, to love to smile to beat for once. You are so beautiful you are, you rise and shine when I wake up I see you daily even though you are away I know you know. I smile to you you smile me back but you don't mean it just like that. You want to see to feel it right into your heart to make things right. They are around will see you smile and you will run and cry for none. There are no reason to ignore the feelings that they have become a nature you have always been, a sensitive and gorgeous wow... She is here now... Don't take me wrong but she deserves to have a chance to what you don't, Believe that I will be the one for you!!!

Niciun comentariu: