marți, 11 mai 2010

She's The One

I'm not fucking joking. I'm looking in her eyes every morning and I tell her Good Morning. I keep thinking about her every day, every single moment. She's the only one I love. Maybe because she's The One. When she's speaking with me I feel alive, and everything she says is like a nonsens. I can't hear anything... is like she's trying to tell me something but I can't understand her. She keeps telling me that she never loved me and that I am nobody for her. I keep loving her 'cause she's the one! And she know's that.

6 comentarii:

Emma spunea...

You're overreacting damnit! Try harder and get used to the ideea that's she's not for you! she has her way in life and you're not in her path.

Hienah spunea...

No I'm not! I know what I'm talking about. Maybe you don't know who's The One...

Emma spunea...

So, in this case clear me up!

Hienah spunea...

You're an angel, you're pretty, the most beloved, you have beautiful eyes, you're close to what I call perfect... I want you... But I'm not telling you "Good Morning" every day!

Emma spunea...

No, this is not the answer I'm whaiting for... I whant to know who is the one. I really do!

Hienah spunea...

You know me... I always make things with to exit's. I know it was what you thought... it was not... if you don't agree, you see... we all do the same thing... you're doing the same thing, sometimes...