marți, 14 iunie 2011

Who knows?

Sometimes I simply go further and I realise the mistake that I made. I went there it was cold and full moon. The car was parked on a site like it was sick. I went inside and the smell reminded me about her. I went straight to the top of the parking and changed my life. I knew it's not legal to drive that car, I knew it was a big mistake but I still wanted to do it like someone to see and be upset afterwards when they would know that I've done it in because of them. Down the road like never happened a police car was stopped to check the road during the night. Yes I've realised they saw me so it was no chance to go back or to run away. They came after me and asked me to stop the car. I've stopped, waited for the officer to come to the car and she came with her arm on the gun. After she started to ask me questions who I am and why am I driving that car someone call in. They spoke to them and the police left without saying or explaining anything to me. The other two I couldn't recognise them. But I'm sure something happened. Now I'm at home safe and I don't understand anything at all.

4 comentarii:

aletzsa spunea...

hopa...te-ai englezit cu totul?? nu mai stieeste scrieste romaneste?

Hienah spunea...

Well, I live in Wales, I work in England so... WTF should I do?

Emma spunea...

We have a natural instinct to fill the empty spaces.
This is what happens in real life too. Someone left us, so we try to fill the empty in our heart with all sorts of things. But don't worry, my darling (with british accent, as earlier :D), the emptiness from your heart will be filled when you do not expect.
Now try to enjoy life, 'cause you don't know who is around the corner.
PS: It's ok sometimes to write in english. You feel like no one can read, so you're 'kinda free (in your imagination, of course)

Hienah spunea...

Yeah you might be right about my writing... But I dunno about the rest...