joi, 29 septembrie 2011

Stripper but richest

There was a time... When I used to deal with this kind of things! When I first met her I can remember her as it was a few moments ago. She was absolutely perfect. A beautiful smile, angel eyes, black long hair... She was staying there in her corner alone, with a pen and her note. I watched her a while and after that I realized she was the one. My colleague came and had a chat. At all the time she was righting something but I didn't knew what. It wasn't a simple meeting but still I couldn't see anything else but her. I left him there talking and I went to her asking if I can join that table. She said yes and that's when everything started. We've started to talk to each other about what we do and what were we doing there. She was a club stripper and she was writing the choreography for her team. I've been amazed on how she looked like and how she did that choreography. Based on different cultural dances, including biblic signs and fortune tellers habits. She was going to present it during the big opening of a new Night Club not too far from my home. Seeing this I've realised how intelligent she was although she was a stripper. She wasn't doing that for money but for her own company. 21 year old and one of the richest person in the town. I had to go back to the hotel where I thought about her all the time. But I left her my phone number... Is she going to call me?

Niciun comentariu: