sâmbătă, 1 octombrie 2011

Night out with/without my stripper

She didn't called me but instead of it she came into the hotel next day. It was her brother's birthday.I couldn't believe she came there but she said she didn't make it in purpose. She booked it in advance. I went to the reception and checked for all this details and the answer was that she booked that room a few hours ago. But anyhow she didn't knew where I work. I've served them and I brought some cocktails and he said it was great! He was a Bar Manager in Sussex not too far from London: "A four star hotel and spa just like yours!". I felt something wasn't quite right and I asked if the room is twin or double. Guess what... It was a twin room! So they were not lying she was his sister. Good enough till there. But the problem was that I didn't really wanted to do more even if he asked me what time do we finish there. Finally I've decided to go out so I went home, get changed and went back to the hotel. They were there both of them but they were already drunk. One thing that I hate the most in special to women. I've decided anyway to go out with or without them. I rang my sister and she came with her boyfriend and we all went out. Unfortunately it wasn't such a great night but at least I've done what I wanted exactly as I've decided to do! I love so can't commit! Who is the one that I love? You should know if you know me... That too make sure You understand I'm not that kind of guy!

Niciun comentariu: