sâmbătă, 8 octombrie 2011

Forget me?... That's a joke!

Another day without seeing you. You saw my posts and you thought those are for her. Not because I told you so, just because I posted them without telling you. They were for you, some of them and the rest were simply for me. I looked to your face and I understood that you betrayed me when I first met you in the airport. I hoped I misunderstood and I continued to believe in your lies. You said you miss me but it was only because you knew that cheating means you'll gonna pay one day. You hoped you'll gonna lie to yourself as well. You can't! It's Him the one who will remind you that you are doing it the wrong way. When I came to you... I loved you too much and I've tried to forget. You were too proud to recognize that you made a huge mistake. I know you're not happy as well as I know that you didn't find a better one. But you can't say you made a mistake. You are so stubborn that you could even waste your life with him but not say that I'm right. Don't worry your friends, me and our friends we all know it's not a better option! Sorry for being so sincere.

Niciun comentariu: