luni, 27 iunie 2011

That's who I am!

I was thinking yesterday about who I am, what's my reason in life now and what should I do next! But I am the same person as before the "X" moment. Just that I am little bit more mature and loaded. Money wise I can do what ever I want whenever I want, so that is not a problem. Moral wise I've got a real problem. I've got quite a good life, a good future, if we talk about my job, but I fall over when I talk about love. I've been almost asked to go out by a pretty girl, which was a customer but as always I've thought that I can't make her feel bad. She is 24, 1,67, 48, strictly vegetarian, non-alcoholic, non-smoker, born on 19th of March, indian, lovely, kind, she eats whatever I recomand, loves kids and she's in room 16. But unfortunately she in the wrong moment and in the wrong way. I know I'm not a perfect person and that I don't look very well but at the moment I can't do it even if I know I might lose a great girl. Sorry about everything...

Niciun comentariu: