miercuri, 6 iulie 2011

Wine tasting

A beautiful day which brought me to a nice and welcoming mood. Today in our restaurant we had the Cheshire Life Luncheon where we've served very selected dishes and fine wines. After a perfect service and no complaints for one of the top clients in this industry, Maurice my boss has decided to compliment us with a bottle of wine. The one that I had was a a beautiful, extraordinary red wine. It was a Filius De Lamothe Rouge. A blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon medium bodied with lots of ripe black fruits and notes of spice and vanilla. Absolutely perfect for a night with my family. We have celebrated a new day together. I know I don't usually drink but this one was too good not to be tasted. I've enjoyed every bit of it, and I've remembered about my last time when I had red wine. What a great time...

Niciun comentariu: